Cottman of Marietta
1775 Cobb Parkway S Ste C
Marietta, GA 30060
|Mon - Fri||7:00am - 5:30pm|
- Auto Repair
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Car Battery Services
- Check Engine Light
- Clutch Repair and Service
- Driveline Repair and Service
- Engine Repair
- Exhaust System
- Power Steering and Suspension
- RVs, Motor Homes, and Delivery Trucks Transmissions
- Transmission Rebuilding
- Transmission Repair
- Types of Transmissions
- American Express
Your privacy is important to Yodle ("us" or "we" or "our") and we are committed to respecting it. The following is intended to explain the relationship between us and the site of the advertiser that you may have visited and to advise you of the limited ways that we may use information provided as the result of your visit to that site.
We provide marketing services for the advertiser whose site you visited, and we provide certain tools to the advertiser that allow the advertiser to assess the effectiveness of our marketing services. If you click on one of the online links for our advertiser, you may be directed to a landing page or website hosted by us or on our behalf for our advertiser ("Hosted Site"). The phone numbers on the Hosted Sites are usually phone numbers that we have provisioned, but you are connected directly to the advertiser. If the Hosted Site has a lead form, that lead form is e-mailed directly to the advertiser. By doing this, we are able to let the advertiser know which calls, emails, site visits, etc. the advertiser is receiving as the result of our marketing services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following personally identifiable information ("PII"):
- If you submit a lead form to our advertiser by clicking on the "Submit" link on a Hosted Site, that lead form routes to our advertiser's designated e-mail address. We collect the information you include on the lead form, which may include PII, and we keep this information in our advertiser's account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services.
- If you contact one of our advertisers by calling a telephone number that we have provisioned for our advertiser, we may collect PII such as your name and telephone number. We keep this information in our advertiser's account to assist the advertiser in assessing our marketing services. We may also record the telephone conversation to track the performance of our marketing services and for quality assurance purposes. If the telephone conversation will be recorded, you will be notified before the conversation begins.
How We May Use Your PII
If you provide us with PII, we may retain the information to assess the performance of our advertisements and services. We also may use PII to ensure compliance with our policies and applicable law. We will not sell or share your PII with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes. We will not use your PII for any future communication with you, via email or otherwise.
Collection of Personal Information by Advertiser
With Whom We May Share Your PII
We share your PII with our advertisers, as described above. We may also use other businesses to perform certain services for us, and PII may be provided to those businesses when that information is necessary for them to complete a requested transaction or otherwise perform their duties. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third party service providers are obligated to protect PII on our behalf. Except as described in this policy, we will not share the content of the emails or the phone conversations with anyone other than the advertiser.
We reserve the right to disclose PII in circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other visitors, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We also reserve the right to disclose visitor information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
Instructions to (I) Opt-Out of Future Communications and (II) Modify or Delete Your PII
You may request to (i) opt-out of future communications with us or (ii) modify or delete your PII by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by mail to: Yodle, Inc., 330 W. 34th Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10010 Attn: Office of the General Counsel. Please specify the nature of your request (i.e., either opt-out or deletion/modification).
Contact Cottman of Marietta
- Or - Call Now 770-334-9841
|Mon - Fri||7:00am - 5:30pm|
Free Towing Service
With Major Repair
Within 15 Miles
Call now for assistance at 770-334-9841
- ATRA Member
- AAA Approved Auto Repair
- Proud Autocare Association Member